new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white

Carleson Hall

Built in 1962 with loans from the Housing and Home Finance Administration during President Frank E. Duddy's presidency (1956 to 1963), Carleson is named in honor of the Harry E. and Fred A. Carleson families who provided furnishings for the hall. Renovated in the mid-1990's, Carleson Hall is one of two freshmen residence halls on campus (the other is Hogle Hall). Students live in traditional-style rooms with one roommate and shared bathroom facilities.

695 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on November 22, 2011