new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white

Inside Wayne State's Historic Linsell House

At the center of Wayne State's main campus stands one of the historic houses the university owns, restored and uses for administrative offices. Built in 1904, the Linsell House has been the Office of the Dean, College of Fine, Performing and Communication Arts, since 1986.

782 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on February 15, 2012