Here's where all the RAW crunching gets done. For those of you who are tech-heads, I'll list the specs: Quad G5/4GB/750GBx2/2x30" (right), Dual G5/3GB/750GBx2/1x30" (left,upper)/G4-1.33/120GB/2GB/17" (left, lower). For my uber geek friends -- center lower - Sony wireless 15" tv; Sonos wireless remote; and about 6TB of portable drives, oh, and the two G5's are connected via GigE so they share drives and data in as near real time as possible, and there are six CF card readers, three FW400 Lexar's, two FW800 Sandisk's, and one USB2 Sandisk - sweet for the redundant ingest of up to 24GB of images (with 4GB cards) unattended, meaning I can go to sleep after starting the ingest!
- What the fuck...?!?! - Stefano Cobucci
- i think that, when real estate matters... use all usable space ( wall included !! ) :D - SFMoe
- That's Fucking badass. - I Am Adam
- do you really need all these hard disks or are you just showing off :D, and nice telephone ! - craigdanielosbourne
- compensating for something are we now ;), nice screens but 3 of them.... - craigdanielosbourne
- I'd totally hit porn on this one. - Andy_on_Flickr
- I'd put this PB in a safer place if I were you... - Andreas-