new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
NYC - East Village: St Nicholas Church | by wallyg
Back to photostream

NYC - East Village: St Nicholas Church

St Nicholas Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Greek Catholic Church, also referred to as St. Nicholas of Myra Church, dates back to 1883 when it was built by James Renwick Jr as the missionary chapel for St Marks-in-the-Bowery Church. The current parish members bought the red brick and terra-cotta Gothic Revival building in 1936.

2,669 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on May 13, 2007