Denver - Civic Center: Byers-Evans House Museum
The Byers-Evans House Museum, at 1310 Bannock Street, was built in 1883 by Rocky Mountain News publisher Williams Byers and sold in 1889 to the family of William Gray Evans, an officer of the Denver Tramway Company. It is a Italianate style house which had several additions made to it over the years. The house was donated to the Colorado Historical Society in 1982, along with the entire contents of the house. The house has been restored to the period between 1912 and 1924, and it is decorated with the original furnishings.
National Register #70000158 (1970)