NYC - Greenwich Village: NYU Stern School of Business
The NYU undergraduate School of Commerce, Accounts and Finance was founded in 1900. In 1972, it was renamed the College of Business and Public Administration and Tisch Hall, by Philip Johnson, was opened. In 1988, after a landmark $30M gift from alumnus Leonard N. Stern (BS, 1957; MBA 1959), the school was renamed the Leonard N. Stern School of Business.
The space in front of Tisch Hall, Gould Plaza, features Jean Arp's Seuil Configuration, which looks like a silver jigsaw puzzle piece.