- Salem, MA - rpmaxwell
- Fenway Park - rpmaxwell
- Harvard Square - rpmaxwell
- Mt. Auburn Cemetary - rpmaxwell
- MFA - fritsiefresh
- Georges Island - fritsiefresh
- Museum of Science - mer-made
- Davis Square - mer-made
- Tufts - mer-made
- MIT - mer-made
- Revere Beach - snowshovelled
- Melrose, Ma - flower electronics
- Logan International Airport - flower electronics
- Jamaica Pond - rpmaxwell
- Ft. Independence - rpmaxwell
- Boston College - rpmaxwell
- Prudential Center - michael_t_danger
- Boston Common & Public Gardens - michael_t_danger
- Union Square - jasonik
- UMass Boston - michael_t_danger
- JFK Library (the big dot of red next to the scattered blue of UMass Boston) - maric423
- South Station (Amtrak, T) - FLASHFLOOD®
- Sam Adam's Brewery I'd bet - Reid Haithcock
- Christian Science Plaza - axlrosen
- Porter square - isforinsects
- Bunker Hill - rpmaxwell
- Boston Navy Yard (USS Constitution, Old Iron Sides, & USS Cassin Young) - rpmaxwell
- Harvard St. Brookline - rpmaxwell
- Nahant - NikonJim
- central square / city hall - wockerjabby
- Allston - historygradguy (jobhunting)
- Middlesex Fells - Merimoo
- longwood - -nanio-
- This cluster probably centers around Hunt Photo & Video in Melrose. - Chris Devers
- Coolidge Corner, Brookline - Chris Devers
- Twin Donuts seems to be popular with tourists. - Chris Devers
- Longfellow Bridge seems popular with both locals & tourists. - Chris Devers
- Zakim Bridge seems popular with both locals & tourists. - Chris Devers
- Faneuil Hall is, predictably, just for tourists. - Chris Devers
- Alewife / Fresh Pond - Chris Devers
- Arlington Center - Chris Devers
- Stone Zoo, on the northern end of Spot Pond at the edge of the Middlesex Fells Reservation. - Chris Devers
- Junction of I-93 (north/south) and I-95/Rt 128 (east/west) - Chris Devers
- Route 1 shopping area - Chris Devers
- This little spot in seems to be inexplicably popular with tourists.
Looks like it's an Enterprise Rent-A-Car office. :-) - Chris Devers
- Arnold Arboretum (mostly cut off, just the northern tip here) - Chris Devers
- Chestnut Hill Reservoir - Chris Devers
- There's a little parking area here on the Charles River. I for one have a bunch of pictures here. :-) - Chris Devers
- New England Aquarium, Rowe's Wharf - Chris Devers
- Hanover Street in the North End is the bright red diagonal line here - Chris Devers
- Children's Museum / Fan Pier - Chris Devers
- NOBODY takes pictures of Saugus.
NOBODY. - Chris Devers
- Nobody takes pictures of Malden.
NOBODY. - Chris Devers
- Nobody takes pictures of Everett.
NOBODY. - Chris Devers
- Who takes pictures of Winchester?
I ask you. - Chris Devers
More like "Where-burn?"
Amirite? - Chris Devers
- Not sure what to make of this cluster of local photos in Reading. It's kind of close to the Josua Eaton School -- so maybe these are pictures of kids sporting events -- but the school is a block or two away from the blue spot, which is on a residential street. Weird. - Chris Devers
- Both locals & tourists seem to visit Jordan Furniture. - Chris Devers
- Swampscott - Chris Devers
- Winthrop - Chris Devers
- Deer Island (waste treatment facility) - Chris Devers
- Spectacle Island - Chris Devers
- Lovells Island - Chris Devers
- Little Brewster Island / Boston Light - Chris Devers
- Thompson Island - Chris Devers
- Weeks Bridge (pedestrian, so lots of photos from & of it) - Chris Devers
- Thou shalt not take pictures of Stoneham.
So it is written.
So it has been done. - Chris Devers
No one goes there.
No one lives there. - Chris Devers
- Walden Pond.
No, the other Walden Pond.
The "real" one is to the west of this map, in Concord.
Nobody goes to this one. As you can see. - Chris Devers
- Everyone would agree, Peabody has nothing worth taking a photo of.
(Well, except the Peabody Essex Museum is supposed to be quite nice. But wait, it's in Salem, the "Peabody" name is a decoy.
As you were. - Chris Devers
- Marblehead (mostly cut off here) - Chris Devers
- Intersection of Rt 1 (north/south) and I-95/Rt 128 - Chris Devers
- Here's where I-95 splits off from Rt 128. South & west of here, the roads run together around Boston to the south; at this point, Rt 128 continues east-northeast toward Cape Ann (Gloucester & Rockport), while I-95 veers north toward New Hampshire. - Chris Devers
- People simply don't take photos in Revere.
Well, except for Revere Beach, of course. - Chris Devers
- As Elvis Costello sang, "I don't want to go to Chelsea."
He's Scottish. A tourist, but a smart one.
The locals don't go there, either. - Chris Devers
- The "No Cameras" bylaw in Newton is strictly enforced, as you can see. - Chris Devers
- Downtown Medford - Chris Devers
- Bellevue Pond, southern end of Middlesex Fells Reservation - Chris Devers
- Winchester Center - Chris Devers
- Horn Pond, Woburn - Chris Devers
- A cluster of photos in the Anderson industrial park / "park & ride" area in Woburn, just north of Woburn Mall. - Chris Devers
- Reading Center - Chris Devers
- Lawrence Hospital - Chris Devers
- Fellsmere Pond - Chris Devers
- Target. - Chris Devers
- The corner of I St and East 1st St in South Boston seems surprisingly popular. A little finger of Boston Harbor makes its way in here -- does it make for good views of the harbor & downtown from this spot?Seems like it points more at East Boston from this angle. But if not that, then why the popularity of this corner with locals? - Chris Devers
- Thomas Park, Dorchester Monument, South Boston High School - Chris Devers
- Jackson Square, Jamaica Plain - Chris Devers
- Centre Street, through Hyde Square - Chris Devers
- Columbus Ave < --- > Tremont St, via Roxbury Crossing - Chris Devers
- Corner of Rt 9 / Boylston Street (runs roughly east-west here) and Jamaica Way (cuts south from here), next to Leverett Pond. - Chris Devers
- Larz Anderson Park - Chris Devers
- "Christmas House" on the Arborway near Jamaica Pond - Chris Devers