You have to press 'L' to see it large on black. ;)
A scan of a 4x5 negative. Shot at 90mm (Schneider Super Angulon 90mm f/8.0), with aperture ƒ/64, time about 1/4 of a second.
This was developed with home brewed D76 (ID-11 for all you Ilford fans). The developer was mixed from raw chemicals the day before, and worked marvellously. This is surely the most economical way to develop unless you can steal someone's developer. :)
The lid on my tank wasn't attached properly, and the developer was leaking through all of 10 minutes of rotary development. I noticed the leak at pre-soak phase, therefore I just put twice the volume of developer that I am usually using to compensate for a leak. I didn't fix the leak, because I thought I broke my development tank. But, luckily, it was just a misplaced lid. I am using Jobo 2500 series multitank for development.