Here is all the crap that I carry around with me on a daily basis.
1. Acer Netbook, in case to opportunity to do some writing comes up
2. Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, good for reading in line at movie screenings
3. Other reading material, just in case.
5. Power cable for netbook, it has a six hour battery life, but if power is available....
6. Flash Drive, So I can write at work, on the netbook, and at home.
7. Camera, well the case for it anyway, as it was being used at the time.
8. Jolt Gum
9. Notebook and pen
10. Skullcandy earbuds for use with netbook or iPod
11. A binder clip, I don't know why it's there.
12. Pill bottles, Advil, Sudafed, whatever.
13. Cable for camera
14. AA batteries
15. Cell phone, holds a charge for about 15 minutes.
16. garage door opener.
18. Ballpoint Pens.
21. Bambu utensils and chopsticks, because I cannot bring a proper knife to work.
22. Playing cards, two decks because you need at least that many to play Spite and Malice.
26. Pencil sharpener.
27. Shopping bag.
28. Collapsible drinking cup.
29. Coupons/screening passes.
30. Bag of Holding itself.