View of the port of Nice
The Port of Nice (also called Port Lympia); a view from the Tour Belanda on the hill called Chateau, which separates the Port from Vieux Nice. The Port was built in 1672, by Count Amadeo de Castellamonte. It was only a small lagoon at the time. In 1761 the Port was expanded.
De Oude haven van Nice (Port Lympia) gezien vanaf de heuvel Chateau. De haven is in 1672 gebouwd toen het nog een kleine lagune was.