What's The Story . . .
. . . Morning Glory?
Marie, you have a very happy student!!
1. I did painterly work per your instructions
2. Added a wood grain texture to fence areas, soft light 82%
3. Added green mottled paper to area open above fence and to "stem" area, multiply 90%, which added a little more interest to the light greens
4. Florabella texture White Wash added with a blur, masked away from blooms, soft light 100%
5. On a new layer, I added streaks of color to the blooms and blended them in
6. Created a Stamp Visible Layer
7. Canvas texture added, masking away 40% from blooms
I'm hooked. Lightbox PA-LEEZE