flickr-free-ic3d pan white

San Pedro de Macati

The church of San Pedro Apostol in Macati, Manila built and completed in 1620 by Fray Pedro de los Montes.

 

Originally a Franciscan mission in 1578, administration of the town church changed hands after Capitan Pedro de Brito donated the land to the Jesuit order in 1607.

  

684 views
15 faves
2 comments
Taken on June 28, 2011