~ Face to Face ~
You have to move as slow as water evaporating, stay still, don't shake, click.
Last of the macro shots for a bit, thank you all for taking a look at them and the most important part of all of these, is the use of a reversal ring and the bonus of adding some extra glass to your lens while out, or perhaps tubes.
Have a Fabulous Friday my friends and I hope your whole week was great and your weekend is even better than the week.
As always, a BIG HELLO from Ottawa, Canada, Goodnight & Good morning.
This photo is in 66 groups
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2015 923,848 items
- WildFire-Wildlife Photos - Post 1 Comment 2 - PLEASE COMMENT 4,323 items
- NATURE IS WONDERFUL (Post 1 - Award 3) PLEASE COMMENT 40,674 items
- Magnificent Macros Post 1-Award 2 - Max 24 mm ~ 16,240 items
- Stuff With Six Legs 27,884 items
- Flickr Hive Mind Group / Administration 97,077 items
This photo is in 1 album
- Popular Pics (300+ comments) 52 photos