new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Oliver Hall, Education Wing, 1015 W. Main St., and Physical Science Wing, 1001 W. Main St., 1976. | by VCU Libraries
Back to photostream

Oliver Hall, Education Wing, 1015 W. Main St., and Physical Science Wing, 1001 W. Main St., 1976.

These two buildings are name for George J. Oliver (1898-1973) president of Richmond Professional Institute (the forerunner to VCU on the Monroe Park Campus) from 1959 until 1967. The buildings house classroom and administrative offices of the School of Education, the Department of Chemistry, and the Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics.

   

1,629 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on October 25, 2012