new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
T. Edward Temple Building, 901 W. Main St., 1988. | by VCU Libraries
Back to album

T. Edward Temple Building, 901 W. Main St., 1988.

This building houses the School of Mass Communications, including classrooms and administrative offices, as well as labs for the departments of Physics, Chemistry, and Statistical Sciences and Operations Research. It is named for T. Edward Temple (1916-1977), VCU’s second President who served from 1975 until his sudden death in 1977. As president, he developed a “traveling road show” in an effort to introduce the school to the public, increasing enrollment and support throughout the state.

1,718 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on October 30, 2013