Graphic Novels - closeup view
We have displayed our library's graphic novel collection in wire baskets and placed them on top of the fiction shelves.
Our junior high kids love being able to see the front covers and flip though them rapidly to find what they're looking for. The books stay fairly tidy throughout the day with very little fixing needed. A library worker's dream!
TIP: Some baskets have rough edges on the bottom and may scratch surfaces. Attach little rubber or felt circles to the bottom of each before using (available at dollar stors, Wal-Mart, or hardware stores). I lucked out and found baskets that are smooth on the bottom.
This photo is in 7 groups
- Alberta Libraries 127 items
- Paper Paper Paper 290 items
- Classroom displays 4,366 items
- Pretty Organized 9,698 items
- Libraries and Librarians - Please tag the images you add! 50,052 items
- Junior High/Middle School Library Displays & Bulletin Boards 252 items