CRS running thru fire
Since alot of people left comments, I'll try to explain better.
I live on the seventh floor of a building, and got woken up (yes I was taking a nap) by some noise. There were protesters against the CPE in my street. And of course, things came to a culminating point, when the CRS charged.
This photo is in 9 groups
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 495,495 items
- Back The Blue (Law Enforcement Police) 81,988 items
- La rue est à nous (the street is ours) 22,664 items
- Time and space - current icon by Weinaiko™ 64 items
- WOW! [Add only pictures commented with a "wow"] 174,114 items
- Im Einsatz 1,264 items