new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
High Hill Missionary Baptist | by Valdosta State University Archives
Back to photostream

High Hill Missionary Baptist

High Hill Missionary Baptist Church in northern Turner Co., organized 1915, built 1916. Photo by Howard Marshall, 1977.

Part of South Georgia Folklife Collection. ID: PHO-BW-1998.3-26. Library of Congress Prints. N 31.79685 and W -83.63822

147 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken sometime in 1977