new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Construction of the Sterling Hall addition | by uwdigitalcollections
Back to album

Construction of the Sterling Hall addition

Sterling Hall was built in 1915. This image shows the construction of the 1958 addition which housed the Army Math Research Center.

 

To view more images of the UW Madison, please visit The UW Madison Collection

1,050 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on August 18, 2009