Students and Teacher in a Classroom at Cathedral High School in New Ulm, Minnesota...
Original Caption: Students and Teacher in a Classroom at Cathedral High School in New Ulm, Minnesota. The Town Is a County Seat Trading Center of 13,000 in a Farming Area of South Central Minnesota. It Was Founded in 1854 by a German Immigrant Land Company That Encouraged Its Kinsmen to Emigrate From Europe. Several Manufacturing Firms Have Arrived Here Since 1950 and Have Helped the Town to Grow. The Business District Was Revitalized During the 1960's.
U.S. National Archives’ Local Identifier: 412-DA-15764
Photographer: Stroble, David
New Ulm (Brown county, Minnesota, United States) inhabited place
Environmental Protection Agency
Persistent URL: catalog.archives.gov/id/558214
Repository: Still Picture Records Section, Special Media Archives Services Division (NWCS-S), National Archives at College Park, 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD, 20740-6001.
For information about ordering reproductions of photographs held by the Still Picture Unit, visit: www.archives.gov/research/order/still-pictures.html
Reproductions may be ordered via an independent vendor. NARA maintains a list of vendors at www.archives.gov/research/order/vendors-photos-maps-dc.html
Access Restrictions: Unrestricted
Use Restrictions: Unrestricted