Elliott Woods

Allyn Cox

Oil on Canvas

1973-1974

Hall of Capitols

House Wing, Cox Corridors

 

Elliott Woods, who served as Architect of the Capitol from 1902 to 1923, constructed the first House and Senate office buildings (now named the Cannon and Russell buildings, respectively).

 

 

This official Architect of the Capitol photograph is being made available for educational, scholarly, news or personal purposes (not advertising or any other commercial use). When any of these images is used the photographic credit line should read “Architect of the Capitol.” These images may not be used in any way that would imply endorsement by the Architect of the Capitol or the United States Congress of a product, service or point of view. For more information visit www.aoc.gov.

1,569 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on December 20, 2011
  • Show EXIF
This photo is in 1 album

Additional info

  • Viewing this photo Public
  • Safety level of this photo Safe
  • S Search
    Photo navigation
    < > Thumbnail navigation
    Z Zoom
    B Back to context