flickr-free-ic3d pan white

York, 1777

Allyn Cox

Oil on Canvas

1973-1974

Hall of Capitols

House wing, Cox Corridors

 

After leaving Baltimore the Congress met briefly in Philadelphia but soon moved to York, Pennsylvania, where it met for nine months in the old Court House.

   

This official Architect of the Capitol photograph is being made available for educational, scholarly, news or personal purposes (not advertising or any other commercial use). When any of these images is used the photographic credit line should read “Architect of the Capitol.” These images may not be used in any way that would imply endorsement by the Architect of the Capitol or the United States Congress of a product, service or point of view. For more information visit www.aoc.gov.

 

2,283 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on December 20, 2011