Princeton, 1783

Allyn Cox

Oil on Canvas

1973-1974

Hall of Capitols

House wing, Cox Corridors

 

In the summer of 1783 Congress moved to Princeton, New Jersey, where it met in Nassau Hall of the College of New Jersey (now Princeton University).

 

 

This official Architect of the Capitol photograph is being made available for educational, scholarly, news or personal purposes (not advertising or any other commercial use). When any of these images is used the photographic credit line should read “Architect of the Capitol.” These images may not be used in any way that would imply endorsement by the Architect of the Capitol or the United States Congress of a product, service or point of view. For more information visit www.aoc.gov.

 

2,062 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on December 20, 2011