Huddersfield Goods Warehouse
Built in 1885 at cost of £100'000. Situated at immediately behind Huddersfield Railway station, a massive building at 5 storeys high. At the time, in the early 1900s, it was the largest warehouse in the country. Engineered and built with red brick and blue brick, the windows bordered with blue brick and sandstone springers. Complimented with a 30 tonne wagon lift that hauled entire wagons to the top floors. Designed by the LNWR engineering department.