Whitcher Family Cemetery
Long before the military came to Fort Ord's East Garrison (then known as "Camp Ord" and previous to that as "Camp Gigling"), the Whitcher family homesteaded the land sometime around the 1850's. The cemetery dates back to 1875 and is located in an undisclosed location in the Ord interior.
More info here.
night, full moon, 4 minute exposure