George Bragg Boy Choir Music Library
George Bragg (1926-2007), founder and first director of the Texas Boys' Choir, donated his personal music library to his alma mater, the University of North Texas. This gift included materials from the Denton Civic Boy Choir, the Texas Boys' Choir, and many other choirs from around the world.

A large room on the fourth floor of the Willis Library has been specially renovated to house Mr. Bragg's library. The University of North Texas Music Library is currently seeking donations and grants to help preserve and catalog these materials.
201 photos · 2,356 views
1 3