Joslyn Hall Library 1920s
B/W. The University of Nebraska at Omaha: Students are hard at work in Joslyn Hall, which contained the university's library at that time. 1920s.
The University housed the library in Joslyn Hall until 1928.
Joslyn Hall was built with funds contributed by a well-known Omahan, George A. Joslyn. Donating $25,000 toward the building, Joslyn stipulated the school identify another $25,000 in a year. The building was located just north of Redick Hall and was finished in January 1917. Joslyn Hall had three stories and a basement with a total of thirty classrooms that accommodated 750 students. The building included chemistry and physics laboratories, an auditorium and music department.