new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
College Hall, College Green, University of Pennsylvania | by University Communications - Web
Back to group

College Hall, College Green, University of Pennsylvania

College Hall, completed in 1873, was the first building constructed on the University's present site. It once housed all functions of the University and now contains the offices of the President, Provost, and Undergraduate Admissions, as well as classrooms. College Hall is also home to the Philomathean Society, a student organization founded in 1813.

 

Photo by Scott Spitzer

26,968 views
14 faves
0 comments
Taken on October 6, 2011