College Hall, College Green, University of Pennsylvania
College Hall, completed in 1873, was the first building constructed on the University's present site. It once housed all functions of the University and now contains the offices of the President, Provost, and Undergraduate Admissions, as well as classrooms. College Hall is also home to the Philomathean Society, a student organization founded in 1813.
Photo by Scott Spitzer