Carter Place, Rear View
[This is one of 6 photos in the set] This is a creative commons image, which you may freely use by linking to this page. Please respect the photographer and his work.
The Carter Place is an abandoned home in the vicinity of my house, presumably from the latter half of the 19th century. The simple wood frame house with old stone chimneys at each end seems picturesque. The structure has simple lines and a simple interior plan: It consists of 4 rooms—2 up and 2 down, with both a down- and upstairs hall.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
This photo is in 11 groups
- **Platinum Hearts Hall of Fame** Photos With 10 Platinum Hearts 36,376 items
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 207,376 items
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) Watch out! Sweeper about! 1,157,674 items
- Virginia Flickrazzi 85,965 items
- Once was home 59,402 items
- I Love My Canon Powershot SX (all sx type camera's) 34,491 items