3d pan white

Door Knocker, St. John's Church

St. John's Episcopal Church in Williamsboro, Vance County, was built in 1773 and is the only colonial church in North Carolina of frame construction. The building has been carefully restored and is maintained well. It is no longer used for services. This knocker is on the paneled entrance doors. It's been placed on the National Register of Historic Places--reference number 71000622


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License


6 faves
Taken on February 14, 2011