Day 144: Come Out Swinging

Newer Older

Explored #45!
Don't turn away, don't turn away
Come out swinging
Out on your own

-The Offspring

Ah, high school. Where it seemed like 75% of my time was spent playing with yo-yos (the other 25% was probably spent listening to The Offspring).

I seriously underestimated the amount of effort it would take to shoot this. (I started sweating!) The light trails on the yo-yo sure look sweet, though.

kurichan+, rebekah jin, shandopics, and 143 other people added this photo to their favorites.

View 16 more comments

  1. OllieTwist 65 months ago | reply

    Get outa here! This is the best photo I have seen yet!

  2. davidiorio 64 months ago | reply

    Killer shot!

  3. FezLens 64 months ago | reply

    fantastic shot!! congrats

  4. static416 61 months ago | reply

    What was the setup for this? Lens? Flash? Camera?

  5. davidiorio 61 months ago | reply

    I keep coming back to this shot. Please tell us the setup dude!

    --
    Seen in your Explored & Stuff set. (?)

  6. just a hero 60 months ago | reply

    this is an amazing capture

  7. jillian nicole. 60 months ago | reply

    wow, i love this!

  8. Sarah G... 54 months ago | reply

    If this pic were any more cool it'd need a warning before viewing

  9. JohnySnap 54 months ago | reply

    Just seen this on tumblr. Brilliant photo man :)

  10. Madison Mc 53 months ago | reply

    Wow, I just saw this on Here We Collide, GREAT shot!

  11. jmallet74 52 months ago | reply

    It's 3D. Wow

  12. Steve Kocino 36 months ago | reply

    sweet photo...

keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts