The Mary Willis Library, Washington (Wilkes County), Georgia

    Newer Older

    The library was built in 1888 by Dr. Francis T. Willis in memory of his daughter and as a gift to the people of his hometown and county. Tall stained glass windows from the Tiffany factory in New Haven, Connecticut light the high beamed interior.

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts