new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white

Intersection of Coventry Road and Cambridge Boulevard, 1918

This photograph from the December 1918 Norwester magazine depicts a string of houses located at the intersection of Coventry Road and Cambridge Boulevard. The addresses of the first four houses presently are, from left to right, 1760 Cambridge Boulevard, 1777 Coventry Road, 1785 Coventry Road, and 1791 Coventry Road. The photograph was taken from King Avenue in front of Triangle Park, formerly known as Bedford Park.

 

This image available online at the UA Archives >>

 

Read the related "Norwester" magazine article at the UA Archives >>

 

----------------------------------------

 

Identifier: hinw14p003i01

Date (yyyy-mm-dd): c. 1918-12

Original Dimensions: 11 cm x 4.5 cm

Format: Black and White Halftone Photograph

Source: Norwester, December 1918, page 3

Original Publisher: Upper Arlington Community (Ohio)

Location/s: Upper Arlington (USA, Ohio, Franklin County)

Repository: Upper Arlington Historical Society

Digital Publisher: Upper Arlington Public Library, UA Archives

 

Credit: UA Archives - Upper Arlington Public Library (Repository: UA Historical Society)

4,974 views
2 faves
0 comments
Taken in December 1918