• Called a frog, usually used for flower arranging
  • Brush for drafting, I use for sweeping up crumbs
  • Exacto Knife (really needs a new blade, this is the one I bought back in 99)
  • Called Elmer's Tac n Stik - usually used for putting up posters without tape, but works well as a large putty to prop up candy.
  • Small fan brush for touching up candies & getting rid of crumbs in set ups

Candy Photography Tools

Newer Older
keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts