Skiatook Library
The Skiatook Library opened in 1940 with WPA funds. It was housed in an old storefront on the main street of town, at 110 East Rogers Blvd.

A larger building at 228 E. Rogers became available in 1976 so it was remodeled to accommodate the library and a community meeting room.

In 1981, a former laundromat at 316 E Rogers Blvd. was renovated and to this day, still houses the Skiatook Library.

More information on the history of the Skiatook Library can be found at j.mp/tcclhistory.
5 photos · 14 views