20080113 3501 3rd Ave
Where 3rd Ave, 35th St, and Broadway meet. This structure was built in 1912 and originally housed Gostick's Market. It was a meat market up until at least 1949, later under the name Wullf & Son, affiliated with the Red & White supplier of independent grocers (apparently something like IGA). Then it was a thrift store for a long time (at least 1952 to 1980).