Trains No More
The Bukit Timah Railway Station was a passing loop railway station in Bukit Timah, Singapore, and owned by Keretapi Tanah Melayu (KTM), the main railway operator in Malaysia.
It opened as a railway station on the dismantled Tank Road mainline in 1903 (rebuilt on the current Singapore–Johor Bahru part of the present KTM Intercity mainline in 1932) until the Jurong Line shut down and it became a passing loop station in the late 1940s to today.
The station was also a freight interchange for the now defunct Jurong Line from 1965 to the early 1990s. This station is no longer open for passenger embarkation and disembarkation and freight loading services, and trains do not stop here but instead pass by.
As of 1 July 2011, train services on this route ceased permanently, following a historic land-swop agreement between the Singapore and Malaysia governments. - Wikipedia
SOOC except resizing (no crop) using the high contrast B&W feature of the camera.