The reapers' repast, American Colony Jerusalem Photo Department, ca. 1919
Hand-colored photographs of Jerusalem and Palestine. Photographs were created by the photographers of the American Colony Photo Department, located in Jerusalem. Founded in the late 1890s by Elijah Meyers, the photo agency was headed during its heyday (ca. 1903-1933) by Lewis Larsson, whose staff photographers included Erik Lind, Lars Lind, Furman Baldwin, and G. Eric Matson.
[PD] This picture is in the public domain.
This photo is in 1 album
- Animate 595 items