Church of the Nativity, Bethlehem, by American Colony Jerusalem Photo Department, ca. 1936
Founded in the late 1890s by Elijah Meyers, the photo agency was headed during its heyday (ca. 1903-1933) by Lewis Larsson, whose staff photographers included Erik Lind, Lars Lind, Furman Baldwin, and G. Eric Matson.
Replaced and reposted, Happy Holidays all!
[PD] This picture is in the public domain.