Bratz Next Super Model C3 - Week 18: Finale Themes
Here is Week 17's Episode: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZV6WVvvnaw (Please watch before reading below and in HD! Thanks.)
This week, for the finale you girls have 4 themes to complete.
Theme #1: "Red Carpet Ready" (We did our example photo for this theme.) For this theme you girls are going to be on the "BNSM C3" Red Carpet. You are going to be wearing gorgeous ballgowns and rock the red carpet!
1. The background must be the new "Bratz Next Super Model Cycle 3" logo with a red carpet for the floor.
2. Long ballgowns. You girls must look gorgeous and elegant.
3. Be creative! You could have an interviewer in your photo like ours, your model could just be posing for the camera or signing autographs, etc.
4. We are going to assign you want makeup and hair we want for you. You must include this in your photo.
5. In the description of your photo we want you to write an interview with your model. State what some of your favorite photos were, why you think you should win, your journey, etc, etc.
Mckey: Pin straight hair with a half-up, half-down hairstyle. We want bright blue eyes and a smokey eye that fades from light grey to dark grey. We also want you to be sporting a light pink lip.
Aimee: Bouncy red curls with pushed back bangs. We want a nude lip with a smokey eye that fades from light brown to dark brown.
Theme #2: "Amsterdam Runway". Your model is going to be walking down the runway dressed in traditional dutch girl attire. Clogs and all!
1. Must be in a runway setting. You could either make the runway yourself or edit it in.
2. Your model should look like a little dutch girl. Think picnic dresses, braids and clogs.
3. You should look very innocent and sweet, like a little girl.
Theme #3: "Cannon Cover: Candy Land Couture". You girls are finally shooting your covers! This will become the winners actual cover.
1. Full body shot.
2. Your model should be wearing an outfit fully and entirely made out of either candy wrappers or actual candy.
3. The background should be very fun and colorful. Wether it's outside or made of candy, make it look fun!
4. Avantegarde hair and makeup. Your hair and makeup should be candy inspired.
5. Editorial! Look at some of our past covers and get inspired.
6. You can upload your edited photo public, but we also want you to upload the completely unedited version of your photo onto flickr private (with us tagged in it).
7. No text!
Theme #4: "Cannon Beauty Cover: B&W Beauty". This will become the winners actual cover. This is going to be a black and white, high fashion beauty shot.
1. Must be a black & white closeup. (From the shoulders up!)
2. Your photo should be mainly inspired by this: advicesisters.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/maybelline-a...
2. We want you girls to be selling eyelashes! The bigger and more dramatic they are, the better.
3. You must be looking off into the distance and really come through with your eyes.
4. No text!
5. You can upload your edited photo public, but we also want you to upload the completely unedited version of your photo onto flickr private (with us tagged in it).
Deadline: Friday, October 5th. Any questions... just ask!