Bratz Next Super Model C.3 - Week 2: "Below Freezing" Semi-Finalist Challenge
Here is Week 1's Episode: www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cMEur1LYVQ Watch to find out who made it into the Semi-Finalists. (Please watch in HD.)
Sorry to all the contestants that didn't make it! Everyone had such good auditions it was so hard!
For our Top 24 Semi-Finalists your 1st theme is "Below Freezing". You will have to do a winter editorial shot. We want your photo to look like it's below freeezing, very cold and icy.
1. You can go 2 routes with this theme. The edgy, cold and dark route or you can make you model an Ice Princess.
2. We want your photo to literally look below freezing! Your photo should give off a cold and brisk feeling/energy.
3. Your photo must be taken in a cold and icy environment. Taking your photo outside would be your best bet!
4. Winter wear! (Big coats, hats, scarfs, ear muff, etc.)
5. Editorial, dark makeup or icey makeup.
6. Be creative!
7. When you are done with your photo make sure to add it to your model's set, and tag us in it.
Your photos should prove to us that you have what it takes to be one of the 18 Finalists in our compettion. Thats right, 6 of you will be going home... so do your very best!
Deadline: Thursday, March 15th. Get your photos in on time because we will not be extending the deadline. Good luck! :)
Models who have submitted their photo:
1. Denise: www.flickr.com/photos/mrwayne890/6805522202/
9. Vivian: www.flickr.com/photos/btyler96/6957377937/
10. Edsilea: www.flickr.com/photos/amazingdollia/6813309658/
13. Nadine: www.flickr.com/photos/58153395@N06/6962058881/
14. Layla: www.flickr.com/photos/fjrbratz/6973036355/
21. Ocean-Lilly: www.flickr.com/photos/blakelovesdolls/6983696539/in/photo...
22. Lenore: www.flickr.com/photos/dollie_3_luver/6837586672/