This is what you get when forecast says "light rain"... I've left my camera on balcony and this is what I got in the morning)
If you've got any questions on how I did this one, feel free to ask)
Ok Guys, here's the guide:
1.Safety's first: make sure that you're on a steady ground,protected from a raind and electrical shock, your tripod is steady enough and won't be blown away by the wind.
2. wide angle lens is a must! You cannot predict where lightning would be, so increase your chances!
3.Use light sensitive trigger(I've used "Magic Laten" for my Canon 60D) but you can buy one or even DIY.
4. Set your exposue to get a pretty dark frame. About 3-4 seconds or so at night.
5. check that trigger works by placing a flashlight in front of it(it should trigger your camera immideatly)
6. Leave your rig for some time(about 6 hours for me)
7. Download pictures to your computer
8. Do Some PP
9. Upload them to Flickr
10. Get Asked "How did you do that?"