All I really need to know I learned from Philip K. Dick
All I really need to know I learned from Philip K. Dick:
* It never happened. Or did it?
* Androids used for slave labor have issues.
* Real animals make us feel better about ourselves.
* It's easier to believe a lie than dismiss the truth.
* When in Rome… well, we're all living in Rome.
* You, too, can change your personality like clothing.
* Horselover Fat is not a porn star's name.
* Superior mutants are sexy.
* Nazis are always evil, no matter what universe you're in.
* Telepaths are a complicated lot.
* Paranoia is ideal for the adventurous.
* Sometimes, it's OK to go insane.
* Some memories are best left repressed.
* Words control people.
PKD is one of my fave writers. Look him up.
As featured, not unlike a Perky Pat doll, on Total Dick-Head! (Look at those comments for more great things we've learned from PKD.)
Created with automotivator