Shot in January 2002 on black and white film with a Canon EOS 650.
Located at 251 S. Main St. in downtown Los Angeles, the Linda Lea opened in 1925 as the Arrow Theatre. The name changed to the Aztec and Azteca in the 1940s, and once again to the Civic before becoming the Linda Lea, which showed Japanese films.
The theatre closed in the 1980s, and sat vacant until it was demolished in 2007. On the lot now is the ImaginAsian center.