Little River Falls
...in DeKalb County, Alabama
"The Little River is the nation's longest mountain top river, beginning 1,900-feet above sea level atop Lookout Mountain, then plummeting to 650 feet above sea level at the head of the largest canyon east of the Mississippi River, Little River Canyon."
Here the 45-foot-tall Little River Falls plunges over the precipice on its speedy way downstream.
Last one from my outing with Wes and Jeff, I promise.
This photo is in 13 groups
- Big rivers 4,075 items
- Voyageurs du monde: Sweeper active ( Post 1 Comment 2). 93,492 items
- Rural Excellence-LANDSCAPES [ Group is for 20+ Faves ] 13,928 items
- * Magical Worlds * Comment per Post Required! 66,606 items
- ...-Wink's Place-... 222,387 items
- A+++ Photo (Post 1, Give 3 awards ONLY) Not commenting = Ban 523,044 items
This photo is in 1 gallery
- Little River Falls 6 photos