We were able to watch this Leopardess for 15 minutes as she strolled on the pad.
South Luangwa NP, Zambia, is an absolute capital for Leopards. We had 9 Leopard sightings, 2 during daytime.
explore # 259, 28.12.2011
Copyright Thomas Retterath 2011. All rights reserved
This photo is in 13 groups
- COLL. par Impatience_1 * La FAUNE * Adm.Inv. 24,390 items
- dreams I'll dream.. by invitation ~ P1/C3 121,372 items
- !!^Exquisite Art 50+ Faves (Level 1) 31,200 items
- ·Spirit Of Photography (Post 1 Award 5) - Comment or be banned 695,560 items
- Wonderful photos for the world Pls post 1-comment 3 266,061 items
- Nature's Carousel - (Invite only) - Post 1 Comment 2 183,387 items