Day 361: Just the Facts Ma'am.
Just the facts:
1. I did this project because I hate being in front of the camera and I still do but at least now I can allow someone else to take my picture.
2. I do things like dress up, make funny faces, act out et al. because of my uncomfortableness and also to hide my true feelings.
3. This year has been one of the hardest in my life and not because I had to take a picture every day.
4. I feel like a failure at so many things in my life.
5. I have let very few of you into my life on more than a completely superficial level.
6. It is easier to pretend every thing is ok.
7. Ive made friends this year on flickr that transcends the distance between us.
8. This is not a cry for help thank you very much.
9. I just felt that maybe after 361 of these it was time that maybe I give you just the facts.
10. Someone once told me that just because you arent smiling doesnt mean you aren't happy.
11. I love life and generally Im happy.
12. I love playing the part of a photographer in my spare time.
13. Even though Im not smiling here it doesnt mean Im sad.
14. I have a hard time expressing my thoughts and feelings to people I truly care about. If I could change one thing about myself that would be it.
15. I would wake up screaming if I actually looked like this.
16. Otherwise Im pretty much perfect.
17. Im only half kidding about 16.
18. I like doing things that arent expected, make people uncomfortable, make people laugh or a combination of all 3.
19. Im quite the exhibitionist.
20. I know you want me and Im ok with that.
21. I should have been a detective on a 70's show.
22. I come off as an arrogant prick but really I am just a nice guy that is afraid to let strangers know that.