Get it here: win10widgets.com
Over 20,000 people have already downloaded Win10 Widgets in 100+ different countries, and so far the reaction has been fantastic!
Win10 Widgets offers a seamless Windows 10 widget experience:
• One thing to install - Casual users don't want to install Rainmeter and then install a widget pack. I re-built the Rainmeter .exe so that Win10 Widgets is baked right in (a stand-alone .rmskin is also available if you already have Rainmeter).
• No programming required - All options (like changing your weather location) are available through the user interface and several features are even automatic (auto-location for Weather, auto-detect hard drives, etc.).
• Adapts to you - Works with any wallpaper, any screen size, and uses your unique Windows 10 accent color to adapt to the personalized experience you've already created.
• Multiple sizes - Each widget has an average of 4 different sizes to adapt to different layouts and screen sizes.
• Lightweight - Everything is optimized to use as few system resources as possible; no CPU hogs here.
• Tutorials - I made a YouTube channel with tutorials for anyone that needs help: youtube.win10widgets.com
Everything in Win10 Widgets was crafted to be as simple and straightforward as possible. When you first install it, a welcome widget comes up that has a link to a YouTube video that explains everything you need to know to get started. This video is aimed at people that have never used Rainmeter before, but also should prove useful for experienced users. You can check it out here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPvjfNErIMc&list=PL-u-nwQO-Si...
I welcome any feedback, and can be reached at email@example.com
If anyone is feeling particularly generous and is looking for a way to express their gratitude for the work I put into Win10 Widgets, I'd appreciate any assistance you're willing to provide towards paying off my student loans :) You can watch the video, read more, and donate here (donate.win10widgets.com). Or if PayPal is more your scene, here (www.paypal.me/tjmarkham). Thanks!