Český Krumlov Castle
Construction of the town and castle began in the late 13th century and in 1302 town and castle was owned by the House of Rosenberg. Emperor Rudolf II bought Krumlov in 1602. Emperor Ferdinand II gave Krumlov to the House of Eggenberg. From 1719 until 1945 the castle belonged to the House of Schwarzenberg. The old town Český Krumlov and castle are a UNESCO World Heritage Site.